Join date: Aug 15, 2022

0 Like Received
0 Comment Received
0 Best Answer

If you cannot locate the gold kitchen sink faucet, you can use an Allen wrench to turn the screws on the faucet. Make sure to label the parts that you remove so you can keep them in order. Then, use an Allen wrench to remove the handle. Then, unscrew the screw and replace the rubber rings and springs under the ball. For a two-handle faucet, you will need two caps. Before you remove the handles, you may want to remove the masking tape. Lastly, you can try turning the water supply valves in the back of the cabinet.

Roby Hanafi

More actions